It is the end of a very busy day. You are tired. In fact, you are exhausted. All day long you have moved from item to item on your task list. Things are being crossed off that long list. There is that wonderful pillow, as you lay down … and a thought goes through your head:
“Why am I so exhausted, without being any further along than I was yesterday?”
Not right now, after you get a good night sleep. Maybe it is time to review each of those tasks and ask a simple question; were these tasks on your list because you are reacting to an external input? Or are you being proactive?
Did you spend any time today:
- Talking or strategizing over a new opportunity?
- Coaching anyone in your sales team?
- Discussing the future roadmap with your customers?
- In any professional development for yourself?
- Planning for tomorrow?
- Prospecting for new business?
- Learning something new?
Or did you spend your day:
- Working on administrative duties
- Filing expense reports
- Handling customer complaints
- In company committees planning the picnic
- Helping the logistics department by personally delivering an order
You can take control of your day. It’s up to you to control how you feel at the end of each work day. If you are having trouble doing so, give us a call at the Kole Performance Group, we can help you create the work-life-balance you need! Take a look at what our previous customers have said CLICK HERE for references.